Saturday, September 29, 2018

Fall Time Cozy Time Book Tag



Hey guys Lynn here with another book tag! This time it is the Fall Time, Cozy Time book tag by Sam's Nonsense! Let's get it started!



1. Crunching Leaves: The world is full of color - choose a book that had reds/oranges/yellows on the cover
For this question, I am picking Red Lily by Nora Roberts. This is the third book in one of my favorite trilogies by her called In The Garden Trilogy!
Ok so there is also a little green on it but hey green leaves fall in autumn to right? :P


2. Cozy Sweater - It's finally cold enough to don warm cozy clothing: what book gives you the warm fuzzies?
I'd have to say My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick!


3. Fall Storm: The wind is howling & the rain is pounding - choose your favorite book OR genre that you like to read on a stormy day

On a stormy day, I want a cozy read/maybe a little horror so I'm going to pick two books! One is a book I am currently reading Called White Wedding by Milly Johnson and the other one is IT by Steven King!

4. Cool Crisp Air: What's the coolest character you'd want to trade places with?

Isabelle LightWood! she is just so confident and ruthless and hot and so not afraid to show her kick assness!

5. Hot Apple Cider: What under hyped book do you want to see become the next biggest, hottest thing?

For this, I am going with a series it is The Green Rider series by Kirsten Britain! This is a High Fantasy series that really knocked my socks off! And I want everyone I meet to read this series!

6. Coat, Scarves, and Mittens - The weather has turned cold & it's time to cover up - What's the most embarrassing book cover you own that you like to keep hidden in public?
I don't actually have any books like that sooooo yeaaaah lol this question doesn't really apply :P



7. Pumpkin Spice: What's your favorite Fall time comforts food/foods?

 favorite fall foods/ comfort food is anything hot, like ramen, spaghetti, stews now if we're talking sweets it candy corn, and kitkats! oh and coffee I need my coffee!

So there you have that is my Fall time, Cozy Time book tag! Let me know in the comments your answers to some of these questions. Also if there are any other tags you'd like to see me do!
Until next time
                 Lynn!

No comments:

Post a Comment