Friday, September 28, 2018

Rapid Fire Book Tag



Hey, guys, I have decided to do the Rapid Fire book tag to let Y'all get to know me better!
This tag was created by girlreading.co.uk. So let go!



E-Book or Physical Book?
E-books are ok but I definitely prefer Physical books over e-book! 
Paperback or Hardback?
Hmm, this depends because hardbacks are less likely to get damaged but at the same time paperbacks are easier to hold...I choose paperbacks!
Online or In-Store Book Shopping?
Both! I love going to the store and buy the books there and the smells in the store and the nice people but online is great when you are an introvert like me and hate leaving the house plus it's like getting gifts from yourself!
Trilogies or Series?
Both!
Heroes or Villains?
hmm, Villains that really aren't villains? maybe a hero that is disguised as a villain? I like Both.
A book you want everyone to read?
Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman!
Recommend an underrated book?
The Green Rider series by Kirsten Britain!
The last book you finished?
Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs
The Last Book You Bought?
Also Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs
Weirdest Thing You’ve Used as a Bookmark?
hmm, actually my cats tail... I was tired and thought it was a fuzzy bookmark.. sadly I lost my place :(
Used Books: Yes or No?
Absolutely! you are giving an old book a new home plus.. they tend to be a bit cheaper!
Top Three Favourite Genres?
Murder Mystery, Fantasy, and Ya Contemporary
Borrow or Buy?
Buy even though that can hurt the pocketbook
Characters or Plot?
Both, because you can have a good plot but not so good characters and good characters but an awful plot I'd prefer both to be good. At the same time thanks to fanfiction if the characters are good you can make a better plot ;p
Long or Short Books?
Both
Long or Short Chapters?
Both
Name The First Three Books You Think Of…
Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets, White wedding by Milly Johnson, and the last song by Nicolas Sparks
Books That Makes You Laugh or Cry?
Both
Our World or Fictional Worlds?
Fictional world because this girl likes to escape reality!
Audiobooks: Yes or No?
Depends if the person reading it is good or if they sound like the professor that always makes you want to sleep!
Do You Ever Judge a Book by its Cover?
Sometimes I do sadly. I have been known to pick up a book with a gorgeous cover and it turned out to be a meh kind of book.
Book to Movie or Book to TV Adaptations?
Both
A Movie or TV-Show You Preferred to its Book?
hmm, this is a hard one... I'd say the Lord of the rings! love the movie... never been able to get through the books.
Series or Standalones?

I'd say both because I like contemporaries that are stand alones and I like fantasy's that are series!


Well, that is it for the Rapid fire book tag! comment down below what your answers for some of these questions are!
Until next time, Lynn!

No comments:

Post a Comment